Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: always falling back to basic mode  (Read 5996 times)
VentZer0
Beginner

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2011, 08:32:11 am »

Hi!
My problem is that my theme is loaded as basic mode everytime i put it my themes folder ... with all the shellstyle and mui files together and make a theme file for it. so when i apply it in the personalize window i just get the basic variant and cant change to dwm. WSB applies my style just fine!

I tried to change only the DWMframeborders and save it (used aero as template) but nothing ... same as before, fallback to basic mode.
I just cant understand why this is happening everytime... WSB doesnt complain about compiling errors or so... whats the problem? :/

Please help me.

P.S.
Win7 Pro x64 lastest updates
WSB 1.5.0.3 with 1.6XML files
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 11:38:23 am »

Hi!
My problem is that my theme is loaded as basic mode everytime i put it my themes folder ... with all the shellstyle and mui files together and make a theme file for it. so when i apply it in the personalize window i just get the basic variant and cant change to dwm. WSB applies my style just fine!

I tried to change only the DWMframeborders and save it (used aero as template) but nothing ... same as before, fallback to basic mode.
I just cant understand why this is happening everytime... WSB doesnt complain about compiling errors or so... whats the problem? :/

Please help me.

P.S.
Win7 Pro x64 lastest updates
WSB 1.5.0.3 with 1.6XML files

1) If your msstyles work in WSB it's probably fine
2) Do you have your theme folder made correctly?
3) Did you make your .theme file correctly?
4) Can you apply other themes ok?

Maybe this will help:   http://vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=275.0
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 12:17:33 pm by 3am » Logged
VentZer0
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 03:38:59 pm »

thank you very much!
i changed the documentation now it works just fine ...

omg this is a rediculous rerror

thx again !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: