Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear AVE  (Read 10351 times)
bhast2
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2010, 03:56:10 am »

Dear AVE,
You said that WSB 1.6 was going to drop in September but here we are almost December and yet no word.

Is the project on hold?
Are we going to see an update this year at all??
I know you don't have TIME for your paying customers but I think you should make some time. Maybe let us know what is going on.
Because everyone here is waiting for 1.6 because of all the updates that Panda-x has put into the xml stuff we want it. I know I am not alone in this about not getting any word about anything from you so please drop a line when you log on to your site and feed the hands that feed you

thanks
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 04:28:21 pm »

I'm tired of complaining. The fact is Ave doesn't owe us anything. No explanations. No updates. No anything.

He made a great product. We bought it and use it. He updates when and if he feels like it. End of story.

I feel lucky I've got what I got. I think we got spoiled with all the updates in the first year. Like we were entitled to them or something.

It's not like Ave lives off WSB ( if he did he'd be dead lol) or that it is the only work that he does. He's got a busy life. He gets to WSB when and if he can.

I do think Panda should be allowed to release his new XMLs and base.msstyles for people that want them. Ave can catch up with the 1.6 update later. Whenever he feels like it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 04:52:28 pm by 3am » Logged
bhast2
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 11:28:29 pm »

are you for real He can't even answer blah
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 12:37:19 am »