Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem Installing  (Read 5275 times)
papilio
Beginner

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2010, 03:44:58 pm »

Hi, I'm trying to install a new download of Vista Style Builder (which was by the way the only download I could find on the site -- I assume it's the same as Windows Style Builder?), and even after the installer having downloaded the Luna theme neither the program nor I can find the bitmaps which it asks for, either in Program Files 86 or Resources/themes.  Any clues?

Thanks,
papilio
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 04:17:35 pm »

Hi, I'm trying to install a new download of Vista Style Builder (which was by the way the only download I could find on the site -- I assume it's the same as Windows Style Builder?), and even after the installer having downloaded the Luna theme neither the program nor I can find the bitmaps which it asks for, either in Program Files 86 or Resources/themes.  Any clues?

Thanks,
papilio

1) Download & install the program ( details are in the email sent to you when you bought it)
2) Watch this video http://vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1268.0 for the basics on how to use it
3) Vista & Windows StyleBuilder are the same
4) WSB edits msstyles
5) There are no bitmaps in msstyles. Bitmaps are in system files that you edit with a image editor & a resource editor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: