Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Copy/Paste stops working after a while.  (Read 9318 times)
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2010, 12:30:34 am »

Nothing more to add on that other than I just experienced it stop working altogether.
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 02:15:50 am »

Nothing more to add on that other than I just experienced it stop working altogether.

What were you doing when this happened?
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 02:55:52 am »

What were you doing when this happened?

Copying and Pasting. Tongue

Seriously though I think it started happening when using the Go To dialog. It wouldn't copy the path, and I couldn't do it manually via the content menu either. Then I noticed copying and pasting properties stopped working as well. It kind of snuck up on me so I'm not sure when it started.
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 04:03:31 am »

Copying and Pasting. Tongue

Seriously though I think it started happening when using the Go To dialog. It wouldn't copy the path, and I couldn't do it manually via the content menu either. Then I noticed copying and pasting properties stopped working as well. It kind of snuck up on me so I'm not sure when it started.

By re-implementing the Go To dialog the correct path would be copied by reversing and resetting the operational parameters thereby reinstating all Copy and Paste procedures and obviating all systemic anomalies so that you can continue on your way unobstructed and unimpeded. Couldn't be simpler.
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 04:07:05 am »

By re-implementing the Go To dialog the correct path would be copied by reversing and resetting the operational parameters thereby reinstating all Copy and Paste procedures and obviating all systemic anomalies so that you can continue on your way unobstructed and unimpeded. Couldn't be simpler.

Indeed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: