Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IE9 beta  (Read 8932 times)
bhast2
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« on: September 17, 2010, 04:59:34 pm »

So now that IE9 Beta was released the 15th has anyone installed it?
If so what do you think about it?

after a few days of testing it I made it my default browser over Ff

chiwou
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 02:14:32 pm »

I don't like it, its slow and the weirdest part is the border around the render window, sometimes its there and sometimes its gone, and it has still his problems with w3c rules/standards.

stick to Chrome, but I really dig the latest FF4 betas
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 04:56:42 pm »

I don't like it, its slow and the weirdest part is the border around the render window, sometimes its there and sometimes its gone, and it has still his problems with w3c rules/standards.

stick to Chrome, but I really dig the latest FF4 betas

It's faster than Firefox for me. In everything. And it gets a 95 on A3 whereas FF gets 97. There's no reason to even like Firefox when it's outdated and significantly slower than any other browser with the exception of IE, albeit both still in beta.
bhast2
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 05:17:45 pm »

same with me I am running Ff4 beta6 and IE9 Beta1 (so to speak) is faster and seems to render webpages better and faster
Eoin
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 01:45:08 am »

I've been testing IE9, together with the Flash 64bit beta also out last week. I like it, more so than FF, for the moment though I don't feel the urge to switch from Iron (i.e. Chromium).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: