Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Explorer 7 & 8 menu bar?  (Read 9555 times)
RBCC
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2010, 05:55:56 am »

How do I change 1-5 in the picture?  John
mdtauk
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 12:07:37 am »

Everytime I see another one of RBCC's posts, I shudder to see the changes he is making.  Random background photos, bad fonts and colours.  Please tell me these are just tests, and you dont want them to look so awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RBCC
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 01:14:50 am »

Sorry for the ugliness, I am building a theme around Golden Retrievers and Indian Clipart.

John
Heigar
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 05:56:35 am »

Why be sorry? As long as you are happy with it who cares what everyone else thinks.....
RBCC
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 06:03:56 am »

Heigar,

Its hard in here because you feel that you have to please everyone else.  Thank you for the comment. John
Heigar
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 08:30:03 am »

Don't let it get to you, you don't have to please everyone else just worry about yourself!

Just ignore any negative comments. You come here to get answers not to get every ones approval for anything, everyone has different tastes.... ( although I do have to say that is very creative trying to make a theme around golden retrievers and indian clipart and probably not a very easy task).

My motto: I design for myself, screw everyone else!
mdtauk
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 06:05:25 am »

I am sorry if I have upset or put you off learning this tool.  I am a designer so the littlest of things irk me, and I hate seeing bad design!  Tongue

If having pixelated images, photos, rainbow colours, weird fonts, random colours schemes, and strange gradients, are what you want from the UI of your computer, go right ahead.  Just dont expect it to be popular or downloaded by others if you were to release the Visual Style.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: