Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WMP12 Searchbar location help  (Read 6188 times)
Legacy-Code
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2010, 07:36:48 pm »

I have been making some themes for WMP12 and im stuck on two items that i just cant find in wmploc.dll. I asked this question on another forum and was shown an image of the searchbar in wmp12 that was changed using WSB, unfortunately the person that changed it could not remember what he did  Tongue

The two items are :

Search box in WMP12 Main window.
Searchbox in the Burn/Play/sync basket.

You can see what i mean in the image below. I've been trying to work this out for a long time and I'm completely stuck ... Anyone got any ideas Please ?

3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 08:33:48 pm »

Gotta be in wmploc.

I have a totally black theme I made. No white except textcolors in msstyles or shellstyle....and i still have white searchboxes in WMP12.

If it helps the color is actually (248, 251, 253) not pure white. Did a search in msstyles and shellstyle...no luck Sad
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 08:47:38 pm by 3am » Logged
Legacy-Code
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 08:59:17 pm »

I have run every single image through PS and turned them all black ,Png's and Bitmaps and it did nothing at all to the search boxes . Only thing i can think of is its Hex or something like that inside folder 256 in wmploc.dll or another WMP12.dll ?

Its one of the reasons i bought WSB , my obsession with the search boxes continues...... Cheesy

Thanks 3am.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: