Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help please...  (Read 7576 times)
Sai
Beginner

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2009, 06:45:16 pm »

Hi all.
I'm new in styling, and thanks to my seachs on internet, i fond Vista Style builder. I bought it since it allow to make win7 styles.
The point is that ther is NO help file explaining what to do... So I really do not understand how to port a vista style onto win7 since the vista import process for 7 seems to be not very powerfull....
Is there any way for someone to help me?

thanks in advance

PS: sorry for my poor english, I'm french.
ka-la
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 07:05:10 pm »

Depends what you want to import . Everything is not working, cuz the 7SB version isnt finished.
Sai
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 03:24:35 pm »

I want to import this visual style http://austin8159.deviantart.com/art/Axenic-RED-1-2-89371505 as it is for me one of the best, and it correspond exactly to what I expect.
But the point is when I import it, the taskbar remains transparent (instead of being fully black with a red line at the bottom), except near the start button and the systray.
There are some feautures in explorer that are not imported neither, like the shell image or the top bar.

so it's really disapointing... may be you could tell me how to change those different points.
Thanks in advance.
Sai
ka-la
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 06:34:44 am »

I know answers Ill tel you later, cuz im not in 7 right now.
Dave Senior
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Why Windows 10 ? > 7 8 9 ??

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 05:52:13 pm »

hi

did you ever resolve the transparency bug in the taskbar when importing a vista style,
i,m having the same problem(fine around start button and system tray blurred in the middle)
any help much appreciated
  thanks in advance

edit just found i had to add images to
Task bar system tray/Taskband/Taskband(small icons)/Background bottom

sorry people  head ache gone lol Smiley
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 06:24:53 pm by davesenior » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: