Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] ProperTree Items Spacing  (Read 8372 times)
JoCe-from-France
Beginner

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2012, 03:29:41 am »

Hi,

after having changed the font in "Font and System Metrics>ICONTITLEFONT", from segoUI to kroeger55, a smaller one,

the spacing between lines of the treeview in the left pane of the explorer window has become smaller.

I've been liking to increase it (for 8 hours now...), I've tested few height="30rp" in the shellstyle ProperTree stylesheet with no success.

Perhaps it's in shell32... I don't know.

Would anybody know how to achieve this crap ?

please I'm tired! lol

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:09:32 pm by JoCe-from-France » Logged
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 05:01:49 am »

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like?
JoCe-from-France
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 10:06:26 am »

Of course,

Here you are :
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 11:37:59 am »

All you did was change ICONTITLEFONT:FONT? Nothing else?

1) Changing ICONTITLEFONT doesn't change the font in ProperTree for me. Try adding your font to Explorer & Shell > Explorer > TreeView.

2) Your images at the different states of Explorer & Shell > Explorer > TreeView > TreeItem shouldn't change no matter what font you add. I tested that.
JoCe-from-France
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 12:44:16 pm »

Hi 3am, thanks for your trying to reproduce, AND RESOLVING the problem!

I just tested the 1st point in a fresh aero.msstyle : icontitlefont:font does change the ProperTree fonts (+the address bar + the bottom panel + the library group headers + the explorer items). But, this is not important since what follows :

I tried, according to your 1st point advice, to add a FONT:FONT property under Explorer & Shell > Explorer > TreeView. The result is :
 Smiley Only the ProperTree font changed
 Smiley The spacing between treeItems is conserved !!

Conclusion : as you mentioned it on your 2nd point, the font:font TreeView property bypass the font-dependent Items height given by the system metrics font size. Is there a "resolved" tag anywhere ? Tongue

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 12:48:54 pm by JoCe-from-France » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: