Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toolbar (on taskbar) height?  (Read 5807 times)
pslind69
Beginner

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2010, 09:30:00 pm »

Hello guys,

When I right-click the taskbar and pick the desktop toolbar, and then remove the show title and text, and make the icons large. Then The height of the taskbar grows a few pixels. I can't find what controls that height. Any help?
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 10:51:01 pm »

Hello guys,

When I right-click the taskbar and pick the desktop toolbar, and then remove the show title and text, and make the icons large. Then The height of the taskbar grows a few pixels. I can't find what controls that height. Any help?

Like Panda said "The taskbar's size is based on the icon and content margins (padding). So it can be as small as 32px with large icons and 16px with small icons".

The taskbar with small icons is controlled by the last 2 values of the ContentMargins:Margins property of Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Basic > TaskBand (SmallIcons) > TaskItemButton

While the taskbar with large icons is controlled by the same at Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Basic > TaskBand > TaskItemButton

pslind69
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 11:11:47 pm »

It's when you enable "quick launch" and set "quick launch's" icons to large, then the taskbar is higher than the taskbar normally is - and that looks bad - especially if you have pinned icons on the taskbar along with the "quick launch".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: