Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 3 informations about SaveDialog :  (Read 8184 times)
rajtheeban
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« on: August 17, 2009, 07:17:37 pm »

I almost completed my first visual style (i'll publish it probably tomorrow), but i need some helps concerning 3 problems, all in savedialogbox, like shown in this screen:

1) Where can i find the image which corresponds to the selection ?

2) I tried to add a glow effect on the text in explorer (following Idas' tutorial), more precisely black glow and white text, but it seems that it doesn't work with the savedialogbox: the glow effect is black but the text stays also black...how to change this??

3) in the same way, i modified the color of the explorer's background (blue clear), but in the savedialog this change doesn't work: how to change its background to this blue color? Probably i must see in my shellstyle, but i don't know where precisely

Thx

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 07:20:09 pm by rajtheeban » Logged
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 10:52:41 pm »

1.  Placesbar::Toolbar > Button (also, I notice the background there is different color then the base background.  To fix this, color image to same color or change fillcolor in Placesbar::Toolbar > <default>)

2.  I have not read Idas' tutorial, but I am guessing you added shadow="true" in the clientviewhost areas to get this effect?  I have bad news for you Sad  It uses "Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WINDOWTEXT:COLOR" which is shared amongst many things.  Maybe you can relink if you trace it in shellstyle.dll or Shell32.dll

3.  Some more bad news, maybe... it uses global property (ugh!) "Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WINDOW:COLOR".  Maybe you can find a way to relink in shellstyle.dll or Shell32.dll.  Good luck!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:55:27 pm by psygn » Logged
rajtheeban
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 11:05:06 pm »

Thx Kerry !

1) the problem is resolved now

2) for the glow effect in fact i added the properties only from  VSB (without the shellstyle), as explained by Idas here, usefull tutorial: http://vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=20.msg99#msg99. For the black text, the problem stays. I'm going to see in the shellstyle

3) finally for the background, thanks to you, i succeeded to change it in blue
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 11:25:02 pm »

Thx Kerry !

1) the problem is resolved now

2) for the glow effect in fact i added the properties only from  VSB (without the shellstyle), as explained by Idas here, usefull tutorial: http://vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=20.msg99#msg99. For the black text, the problem stays. I'm going to see in the shellstyle

3) finally for the background, thanks to you, i succeeded to change it in blue

No problem Smiley

I hope the changes don't disturb other things.  It may fix one problem, but maybe other parts that use these properties will be affected for worse. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: