Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SearchBox Increase Right Margin  (Read 6294 times)
Bryan
Beginner

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2012, 04:41:53 am »

Is it possible to increase the margins of the searchbox in my preview image below.

If so, how would I increase the margins and are the major functional issues with increasing the margins?
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 05:52:51 am »

Is it possible to increase the margins of the searchbox in my preview image below.

If so, how would I increase the margins and are the major functional issues with increasing the margins?

The only way I can think from the msstyles would be to change the second value of the content margins in Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Base > Band

The problem with this is that it affects the address bar's padding as well as the "TravelBand" which is the toolbar that has the back/forward/recent places buttons. So it begins to look odd after a certain value.
seahorsepip
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 07:15:37 pm »

add the margin to the side of the image(so make the canvas width bigger in PS but keep the image size the same and increase the right sizingmargins in WSB) and move the search icon on the canvas to left or place the search icon on the searchbar bg image.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: