Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User Account Control popup windows  (Read 6342 times)
VolutedDodgyD
Beginner

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2009, 05:28:54 pm »

Is there any way to change the colours in the UAC popup windows. Unable to provide a pic but when a program is started and permission is needed to access it, the popup window appears saying "AN unidentified program wants to access your computer". I'm hoping to get rid of that horrible orange background from where the above quote is displayed and also the grey area from a similar popup window stating "A program needs your permission to continue".  I've been able to change the window borders but not sure if these areas are accessible in VSB or through the shellstyle or similar. Any help?
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 09:34:08 am »

Is that it?

I haven't gotten there but I will try searching soon.

Perhaps you can try finding it after following this guide:  http://www.askvg.com/how-to-change-animated-avi-background-color-in-windows-vista-progress-dialog-box/

Just apply the same logic.  Finding out where may be the tough part.  Good luck!
VolutedDodgyD
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 08:02:31 pm »

That is the one I was talking about and thanks. I managed to change the "copy" section and will start to look for the other sections. If I find them I will let you know
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: