Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Overriding System Metrics?  (Read 6559 times)
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« on: February 03, 2009, 03:35:22 pm »

Hi,

Is it possible to override system metrics by adding the same property within another part?
If so, how?  Do I need to add some boolean property as well?  Because I tried changing the AeroWizardStyle's TitleBar to match the one on the top.  I can add FONT:FONT property and it controls the font there, but trying to change its colors is a no-go for me.

Basically, how can I get the bottom window's titlebar to look like the one at the top (white text)?

The property that affects AeroWizardStyle titlebar color:  WINDOWTEXT:COLOR, but this changes the color in a lot of other areas.  I only want the AeroWizardStyle titlebar color changed  Tongue

Anyone know how I can do this?  I'll pay $5 via PayPal if you can explain it to me Smiley
sunbeam2000
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 07:26:59 pm »

i suggest, it has something to do with a dll, that manages the aero-wizard and the title-bar color is set alike "foreground="windowtextcolor".

i think so, because in shellstyle.dll it is familiar. the shellstyle-font is set by bodytext and can be changed there, but the color is set in the shellstyle-mui.txt and can be changed only there.

but i have no idea, which dll manages the aero wizard.
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 10:18:26 pm »

Ah, I see.  Thanks, I'll have to do some searching of my own.  If I get to anything conclusive, I'll share the results with you all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: