Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Explorer arrange and details buttons - location?  (Read 8073 times)
Purecut
Beginner

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2009, 02:29:04 pm »

Hi to all

Please can someone tell me where I find the buttons for the Windows explorer "arrange" and "sort" in the details pane. When the mouse goes over it they are going to blue and without they are clear. I want to change them like all the other selection buttons like Add/Remove Programs

I want to change this:

to something like this:

but I do not find the arrange and sort buttons for the Windows Explorer pane few
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 06:04:30 pm »

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Header > HeaderSortArrow
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Items View Header > HeaderSortArrow
Purecut
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 06:46:06 pm »

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Header > HeaderSortArrow
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Items View Header > HeaderSortArrow

Sorry these are only the arrows.
But I found it. If you want to replace the default white space (look at "Größe" or "Typ") than here's the place:

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Items View Header > <default>.
There is a clear overlay picture by default in it. If you delete all the properties within Default you get the same look like in "Add Remove Programs" or just change the image to your needs.

See here (it looks dirty but you can see what changed). The default white space (background) has now a shadow.

And here you can see the result when you delete all the properties within "Default":

Than it looks like in "Add Remove Programs"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 07:01:05 pm by Purecut » Logged
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 06:51:14 pm »

Oh I thought you wanted the arrows.
Purecut
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 07:15:10 pm »

Oh I thought you wanted the arrows.

Is there a way to give the selected column and the items in there a different background like in XP like this way:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: