Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help changing font colors  (Read 7060 times)
kadi1591
Beginner

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2010, 04:14:48 pm »

In some cases, as in task manager (screenshot below), the highlighted text is black. How can I change it?

In Windows Media Player 12 Find Album Info window most texts are too dark. The background color is the same as the Window background color, but the text is not the same as the Window Text color. How can I change it?

Thanks
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 05:47:38 pm »

1) Don't think you can. Highlighted text in Task Manager always defaults to black. Looked everywhere but could never find solution. Best fix is to change highlight color to something lighter so you can see the text at Explorer&Shell > Explorer > ListView > ListItem > Hot etc. Color the image.

2) Don't have WMP anymore. But why don't you search the textcolor. Might be someplace under ListView or ListBox...and maybe ButtonText:Color.
kadi1591
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 02:10:21 pm »

No luck yet... Any more specific suggestions for 2) ?

Thanks
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 03:41:08 pm »

Did you search the textcolor in WSB? Looks like it is rgb (40, 40, 40). Or look for the rgb yourself with something like ColorCop, then do a color search in WSB. If you find it anywhere, replace all the places with stuff like pink etc, look to see where the pink shows up then you know which textcolor to change. If it doesn't show up then you are out of luck...
kadi1591
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 10:22:07 am »

I guess I'm out of luck.. The font is indeed RGB 40, 40, 40. There are only two 40, 40, 40, texts in my theme, neither of which is related to what I'm looking for.  Sad
Thanks for your help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: